It's Easter Sunday, so Happy Easter! I hope you have all had a fabulous Easter [weekend] just like Daniel and I have. I was off on Good Friday and had to visit Wally World and run a few errands. My cousin, his wife, and aunt and uncle are all up from South Carolina. Friday evening all of the "kids" got together for a cookout at Kelly & Derek's. Lots of fun and good Abby time! Yesterday Daniel and I hosted Easter dinner for my side of the family. We spent the majority of the day cooking until Daniel went to help a friend bottle beer they made a few weeks ago and left me to man the fort alone. Dinner was scrumptious! The spread included - ham, baked mashed potatoes, pineapple casserole, green beans, apple salad, deviled eggs, rolls and for dessert - M&M cookies, pound cake, and strawberry-pretzel salad. I think I am still full! We had lots of fun, and it was nice to have everyone over to enjoy our new kitchen/living room since it's makeover [pictures of that to come soon!]. This morning we had church - and our family filled up the entire pew! Then we had the Easter get-together with Daniel's side of the family. The Trevillians and Overstreets joined us since they normally head over to my Granma Trevillians house. It was a fun afternoon, and we loved showing off our new niece! I can't wait until Abby is old enough to have an Easter egg hunt - and in a few years - there will be cousins hunting for eggs together, just like when I was little.
Here's what the Easter bunny brought this year-
 |
| Happy Easter! Not a happy camper... |
 |
| Abby and her Momma |
 |
| With Aunt Kim & Uncle Daniel |
 |
| She is just the cutest little girl! |
No comments:
Post a Comment