Tuesday, October 4, 2011

17 weeks

...so I was supposed to post this on September 21st... so only 2 weeks behind :)


1.     How far along: 17 weeks

2.     The baby’s size: it’s now growing on it’s own so there is no longer comparable food

3.     Weight gain: 3 lbs

4.     Best moments this week: Derek and I went looking at Target just to look.  Derek found a pack-n-play that he likes and said he wishes he could have one for himself.

5.     Food cravings:  None

6.     Food aversions:  Almost everything

7.     Looking forward to: Finding out what we are having (it’s going to be a girl)

8.     Milestones:  I now get a pain in my butt that is from a nerve in my back.  When it happens I almost can’t move.

9.     The future dad’s thoughts:

Taken at a bridal shower, 9/24.  Proud Grandma and Aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment