Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Not-so M.S. - Sock Cupcakes

So apparently there is something in the water here at TMA, because everybody is pregnant!  That means lots of baby showers!  I decided to do something a little different this time around and did sock cupcakes, washcloth lollipops, and a bow holder.  Here's how to do the sock cupcakes - easy peasy!

Initially I was going to do onesie cupcakes, but discovered this tutorial for sock cupcakes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-V_P7drUgg

It was spot-on!  The only things to note:
- don't use infant socks - the inside socks I used were 6-12 months, and the outside socks were decorative 12-24 months
-they stand-alone fine, so there is no need to put in a cupcake baking cup, it looks like of funny

The sock on the left wasn't so "decorative", so I just added a little bow.  The sock on the right was the "decorative" little girl sock.

Looked super cute all on a cupcake stand

No comments:

Post a Comment