Hi there folks.... well, it's not exactly May Day (I'm a week late), but it is May! So many fun things start to happen during May, and it's a good time to prepare for the humidity and fun of Summer :)
So what have we done lately.... well, not much, but we've been incredibly busy. Strange how that happens, right?
Once we had our beds mulched, I decided I wanted to add a splash of color and try my hand on some gardening. Our fabulous neighbor, Kim, gave us a gift card to Boulevard Flowers. We spent a LONG time there, and only spent $8 :) But, we have a plan in place for what we are doing now, and what to plant in the fall. I planted some petunias, and got a few begonia's to put in our flower pots on the back deck. I also purchased a few geraniums for someone's fundraiser, so we are getting there.... slowly! In the fall we are going to plant dwarf azaleas and hydrangea bushes. I'm so excited!
 |
| Geraniums in the center, beautiful begonia's on the outside |
 |
| Geranium |
 |
| Begonia - beautiful! |
Annabeth turned 20! Our sweet sister is one short year away from being able to legally drink - I cannot believe it! When Daniel and I met, she was only 12. It's so crazy how time flies.
Daniel had his wisdom teeth out on Friday. It was actually uneventful - he has had very little pain, and the anesthesia didn't make him loopy at all (bummer). On the car ride home, he seemed more drunk than anything. Hopefully, he will get to eat more solid foods soon. Here's the drunk boy-
 |
| He was taking pictures and texting the whole way home |
Derek came over to hang out with Daniel and play hockey while Kelly and I went to Hobby Lobby and Joanns. Here is the fabric I picked out as curtains for our living room-
And we finally made a few finishing touches to our downstairs bathroom
.jpg) |
| A framed picture of an Angel Oak tree in Charleston |
.jpg) |
| Old tile towel holder - perfect! |
And I will soon post some fun craft projects I have done lately! But wait.... there's one more, here's the cutie I went shopping with
.jpg) |
| Adorable outfit, courtesy of Aunt Kim :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment