Monday, October 1, 2012

Reunion Weekend

After some hemming and hawing (and passionate convincing from Suze), Daniel and I decided a few weeks back to buy VT tickets for their game vs Cincinnati at FedEx field. This past weekend, we made the short trek up 95, and were reunited with so many DSP'ers, several I haven't seen in YEARS. Susan helped organize the party buses - two KegBuses + tailgating + fab food + 78 of your closest friends = a good time. The Hokies didn't play real well, and at the very end of the game Cincy caught a clutch Hail Mary pass, resulting in a L. That part isn't important, because we had so much fun! A huge thank you to Susan & Sarah for being so hospitable, and for always making sure we have a good time :)
 
Our view for the first half.... the second half we were sitting on the very right of the picture

H-O-K-I-E-S, HOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment