Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Storage Wars

I've been searching high and low for a buffet for our dining room that matches/looks good with our antique table and one with lots of storage!  Oh yeah, and a really small budget.  We have an open-concept kitchen, which is fabulous for keeping it personal, but horrible for storage.  I finally found something on Craigslist for $150!  We went to look at it, and decided it was definitely worth it to bring home.  Though it's a bit smaller than I would have preferred, it will do, and quite frankly I'm tired of looking.  Here's a sneak peak! 

Our newest furniture addition!  Needs a little bit of scratch repair, but nothing a trip to the local home improvement store can't fix!

I think it matches the table quite nicely.


Next on the list: reupholster 6 chairs and paint!  I'm tired just thinking about those chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment