So, here is the skinny on us...
We are high school sweethearts. I was a junior and he was a senior. He played tennis, and I managed the team. The rest is history.
Well, I'll fill you in on the rest. After high school, Daniel attended community college and finished up with his bachelor's at Longwood. After graduation, he worked for AT&T until last week where he now works for Blueprint Automation as a Purchaser. As for me, I went to Virginia Tech and started my career with Union First Market Bank. I'll take you through a picture-filled journey, because reading my writing isn't as much fun.
Started out at Disney World, August 2004
Played in Blacksburg snow, February 2006
Spent our fall days with our HOKIES, Fall 2007
Then Kim said "yes" in 2008
And we both said "I do" in 2009
Spent 2010 relaxing (Folly Beach, SC)
And we will see where 2011 takes us..





Thanks for this Susan.
ReplyDelete