Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some more rambling

It's Saturday night.. what a week!  I really enjoyed working at my new branch.  It is always interesting learning about new people, and of course I LOVED going home for lunch!  We keep our home at a chilly 62 degrees during the day to save moolah, so my solution to stay warm while eating my sandwich is to put on a pink fuzzy bath robe!  I would rather be cold on my couch than warm in a grocery store cafe'.  Yesterday evening at the store, a man had a seizure.  It was scary, and I pray that he is okay.  Grocery stores seem to always be filled with drama.. I can't find this type of butter, or where did you put the bananas.  People are so dramatic.  But some for real drama happened at my old store back in October.. a lady was run over and STUCK under the vehicle for quite some time until some strong men put logs underneath the SUV to get her out.  I never heard how she ended up, but alive I'm sure.
Today, Daniel and I took a little trip out to Farmville to have lunch with Ashley and so Daniel could install Windows on her Mac.  It was funny to watch college students and how they live, and it makes me miss my time at Tech.  Life was wayyy simpler.. no mortgage to pay, no house to clean, a dining hall to eat at versus going to the grocery store once a week.  I LOVED my time at Tech, and wouldn't trade it for anything, but I love being married to my best friend and waking up to his silly face every morning.  Just another chapter in my life.  After a yummy dinner at MacAllister's with Bethann, I paid a few bills and got things together for our taxes - a terrible part of being "grown up".  Oh well, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment