Monday, February 14, 2011

P.S. I Love You

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know that today is a completely commercialized day.  But, why argue?  It is a day to publicly announce your love for your significant others, and remind your family how much you love them.  What's wrong with that?  Don't be cynical and wear black and declare it "Singles Awareness Day".  One day, you will have that special someone to go nuts over.  Embrace it.
I spent the day at the store watching people spend tons of money on flowers.  That's my only beef with V-Day.  Flowers are ridiculously overpriced, and people actually pay for it.  A dozen roses in a vase was $46.  To me, that is just outrageous.  I really enjoyed coming home to a heart-felt love note.  That's all I needed, and I'm a happy girl.  Daniel and I spent some quiet time together this weekend on breaks from the hospital.  We don't buy chocolates, flowers, and stuffed animals for each other.. we just enjoy each other.  That's what I think today is all about!

Alright, enough rambling.  I love you all very much and don't ever forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment