Meet Sarah:
We had lots of classes together, and sat near each other, but never really talked. One day, she came into class wearing Swim Metro sweatpants (a swim company we both worked for), and I asked her about them, The rest is history. I got her to pledge DSP, and that was the best contribution I had to the fraternity.
Meet Susan:

Susan was my Big in DSP. There isn't too much of a backstory, except I saw her at a Meet the Chapter event, we had an instant connection, and I chose her to be my Big. The rest is history.
After college, Susan and Sarah decided to move to the big city, have real jobs, and are roommates. We planned a get-together, and I went to visit last weekend. To say I had a blast is really an understatement. On our trip we went out to eat, did touristy things, and stayed up late giggling. They really are the perfect hostesses. Stay tuned for more details about the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment