Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hokie Football

So Labor Day was the start of the best time of year - Hokie Football!  We had our first game against Georgia Tech... and despite our offense having a rough start, we pulled out a W in overtime!

This year for September I decided to decorate my mantle VT style.  I'm super happy with how it turned out!  For the letters, I just painted them maroon, cut out orange letters, and mod-podged them on!  I think I spent about $8 total on the whole mantle :)

Hokies <3

Tailgatin'!  Abby's first brewski

Such a sweet grin!

All this tailgating makes for a sleepy girl
Soon I will show you a few pictures of Abby's SIX MONTH photo shoot!  First and foremost - how has six months already flown by!?  Second, it is the absolute most adorable thing ever.  Kisses & Go Hokies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment