Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Bay '12

We went to The Bay for our annual trip (I think this is year #6 or 7 for me) - and of course had loads of fun!  We went with Annabeth and J for the second year in a row.... and as usual we laughed for 4 days straight.

For Christmas, I gave Daniel a ball that "bounces on water".  It was only $10 and a good stocking stuffer.... but little did I know that it was the best $10 I've ever spent.  Daniel & J played with that ball for hours on end, which was even more amazing because Annabeth and I got to float and read for hours on end mostly interrupted... that is until Daniel & J made us part of their game.

Waiting for the "fireworks show" to start

Annabeth setting off fireworks

Daniel setting off fireworks 
Watching the storm come up through the sound
Massive & beautiful storm


How cool is that?

Running inside because we got scared

Blowing up the floats

J and Daniel are such a good team :)

"...floatin' is all I wanna do..." - no for real, that's all we did.  We floated & read :)

J trying out our float


Buddy reading the newest Lauren Conrad book

...and he was bored

<3

Daniel 'eating' the sun

We made Jarrett go get the Alligator Gar ... but it really was a Carp

Daniel & Annabeth crabbin'
We ate way too much, played lots of games, had beautiful weather and spent most of the time outdoors, and laughed until our stomachs ached.  We had a blast, and I can't wait until next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment