Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our brand new used car

So Daniel and I have finally concluded our car shopping.  Though the actual shopping only lasted two weeks, it was so exhausting and I hope it never happens that way again.  Earlier in the week, Daniel checked out a Hyundai (though didn't test drive it thanks to the skeezy guy).  Early Saturday morning we checked out a Subaru, but after we were told that we needed to go to church and the salesman pulled out his Bible, we ruled that out, too.  Daniel found a 2006 Toyota 4 Runner (limited edition) at a dealership in NC, but that his cousin his linked to.  So we went to talk to Tommy, and before we knew it, the car was being delivered, I was writing a huge check, and we were driving away!  We absolutely LOVE it and are so very happy with our choice.  We didn't wake up this morning with any regrets.  And I have to say, Daniel was so right.  I was very much against this car, but he stuck to his guns.  Thanks :)

Pictures to come shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment