Monday, June 4, 2012

Not-so M.S. - Vinyl

So in the previous post, I showed you all about glass etching.  In order to get the stencil for glass etching, I used my silhouette cutting machine and vinyl.  You can pretty much stick vinyl on anything with a smooth surface, and I did just that.  I found anything and everything that I can stick vinyl on and did that.  The only thing to note is that you change your Silhouette settings to accept vinyl, and it's just that easy!

$1 bucket from the Dollar Store + "S" personalization = cute serving dish!  I used it for pasta salad at a cookout recently

Used both pieces of the vinyl for a vase and candle as a Mother's Day gift for my neighbor

Clipboards!  Robin uses them in her profession and thought it would be a good idea for a going away gift... so cute!

$1.97 pack of salt and pepper shakers from Walmart + Vinyl = new addition to the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment