Thursday, July 19, 2012

10 weeks

Today marks 10 weeks since Daniel was laid off.  Remember this?  Yep, it's been a long time.

But this terrible phase is almost over!  I came home to amazing news - Daniel received a job offer!  He will be a purchasing agent for the government.  We will know more when he receives an email this week, but we are beyond thrilled.  10 weeks ago I couldn't stop crying, and today is a huge contrast - I can't stop smiling.  We have a better marriage because of this experience, but we thank the good Lord this will be over soon.

A huge thank you to all of our amazing friends and family who have supported us and helped in Daniel's job search.  This would have been much worse if it weren't for ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys! That's such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! We are so excited :)

    ReplyDelete